top of page
- a DEPOSIT must be made at the time of booking and the REMAINING BALANCE is due on the day of your appointment
- All deposits will be NON-REFUNDABLE on the day of your appointment.
- You don't need to put down a deposit if you have a WAX PACKAGE.
- As long as you cancel 24 hours before your appointment, your deposit will be refunded.
- If you have purchased a package and booked an appointment, please try your best to show up. Even though the package is paid for, if you cannot show up to the appointment please cancel 24 hours before your appointment. If you do not show up on the day of your appointment, this will count as a service appointment and you will lose one of your packages.
- If you have multiple services and you decided to cancel one or more services on the day of your appointment, you will still be charged the full amount to make up for that time.
NEW CLIENTS - You will receive a text message on the day of your appointment with the instructions on how to get in the building so please make sure the phone number in your Vagaro account is up to date or it's the RIGHT number. DO NOT PUT A RANDOM NUMBER.
FYI - Please make sure your GPS takes you to the **DEPTFORD** location. Sometimes depending on your location the GPS will take you to the Burlington/Cinnaminson/Pennsauken area. If you didn't read the policy/text messages/emails about this message and you end up missing your appointment because you can't make it on time, you will not get a refund for your deposit even if you try to reschedule your appointment.
RETURNING CLIENTS - Please wait in your car and TEXT ME when you arrive. I will let you know when to walk up to the entrance once I'm ready for you. If I don't respond I am still with a client.
FYI - if you still have to use the GPS to get to Blue Rose Esthetics, please make sure your GPS takes you to the DEPTFORD location. If you miss your appointment because you end up in the wrong area you won't get a refund even if you try to reschedule.
LAST MINUTE CANCELLATIONS
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE on the day of your appointment.
- I know that life happens but all I ask is that you reschedule or cancel 24 hours BEFORE so your reservation time can be filled.
- Keep in mind that as a small business, every “no-show” hurts. A missed appointment is a slot that another client could have booked.
- *New Client* no-shows will be BANNED from booking future appointments.
BEFORE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Your hair has to be 1/4 inch or at least 3 weeks worth of hair growth in order for you to get waxed. If your hair is short, you will have to reschedule.
- You can get waxed during your menstrual/pregnancy but you will be more sensitive.
- There could only be one client in the room at a time.
- You cannot get waxed if you're sunburnt
- If you are currently using any of the following prescription medications, you cannot receive a waxing service. Discontinue use of these medications for a minimum of three (3) months prior to waxing. The exception is Accutane: You must be off this medication for a minimum of one (1) year prior to waxing.
These medications are designed to exfoliate, weakens the skin and will be prone to lifting.
Accutane (Acne medication), Adapalene (Acne medication), Alustra (Retin A), Avage (Acne medication), Avita (See Retin A), Differin (Acne medication), Isotretinoin (See Accutane), Renova (See Retin A), Retin A (Acne and Anti-aging medication), Tazarac (Acne medication), Tazarotene (See Tazorac), Tretinoin (See Retin A)
bottom of page