F Y I
- WHEN BOOKING, YOU WILL RECEIVE A COUPLE REMINDERS/CONFIRMATION TEXTS/EMAILS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT!!
MULTIPLE SERVICES or SERVICES THAT REQUIRE LONGER TIME
- You will RECEIVE AN INVOICE ONE DAY BEFORE your appointment date requiring a $20 DEPOSIT to secure your spot. The $20 deposit goes toward your service(s) and the REMAINING BALANCE will then be due on the day of your appointment.
If the deposit is not received the day prior to your appointment or I do not receive a response from you, your appointment may be cancelled without notice.
- All DEPOSITS will be NON-REFUNDABLE on the day of your appointment.
- Please DO NOT unsubscribe to the text/email notifications. The only text/email you will get from the system is confirmations about your appointments and/or invoices.
Please wait in your car and TEXT ME when you arrive. I will let you know when to walk up to the entrance once I'm ready for you. If I don't respond I am still with a client.
- If you gave a deposit and you canceled ON THE DAY of your appointment, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT!
- Please update your appointment at least 1 day before your appointment date to avoid losing your deposit. You can also communicate with me via text.
- Keep in mind that as a small business, every “no-show” hurts. A missed appointment is a slot that another client could have booked. If you gave a deposit and do not show up to your scheduled appointment, you will not be able to receive a refund.
- If you didn't have to put down a deposit but you no-showed on your appointment date, YOU WILL HAVE TO PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT THE NEXT TIME YOU BOOK WITH ME.
BEFORE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Your hair has to be 1/4 inch or at least 3 weeks worth of hair growth in order for you to get waxed. If your hair is short, you will have to reschedule.
- You can get waxed during your menstrual/pregnancy but you will be more sensitive.
- There could only be one client in the room at a time.
- You cannot get waxed if you're sunburnt
- If you are currently using any of the following prescription medications, you cannot receive a waxing service. Discontinue use of these medications for a minimum of three (3) months prior to waxing. The exception is Accutane: You must be off this medication for a minimum of one (1) year prior to waxing.
These medications are designed to exfoliate, weakens the skin and will be prone to lifting.
Accutane (Acne medication), Adapalene (Acne medication), Alustra (Retin A), Avage (Acne medication), Avita (See Retin A), Differin (Acne medication), Isotretinoin (See Accutane), Renova (See Retin A), Retin A (Acne and Anti-aging medication), Tazarac (Acne medication), Tazarotene (See Tazorac), Tretinoin (See Retin A)