I am an Esthetician and not a Medical Physician. If you have any questions regarding your health or medical diagnosis you will need to consult with your Physician.
Benefits of Vajacials
Vajacials can help with evening out skin tone around the bikini and get rid of bacteria and skin-brightening treatments to lessen discoloration and hyperpigmentation. Helps with vaginal skin care, preventing irritation from waxing/shaving.
How often should I get a Vajacial?
Once a month. Just as a facial keeps the skin on your face clear and healthy, a vajacial works to care for and improve the skin on your vulva.
Can you get a Vajacial after waxing?
It is certainly a possibility to get a vajacial immediately post-wax. Vajacials that target inflammation and redness are great to get right after a wax to soothe and calm the irritated skin.
What does a Vajacial include?
1. Cleansing and steam to loosen any ingrown hairs, dirt or blockages in the skin
2. Extractions of any ingrowns/blackheads
3. Toner to restore pH balance of the skin
4. Hydrojelly Mask provides multiple benefits to your skin such as hydrating, smoothing, moisture retention, cleansing, exfoliating, conditioning skin, toning and reducing inflammation
5. High Frequency zaps any additional bacteria that might still be in the skin (Pretty Kitty Vajacial)
5. Ingrown Serum to treat ingrowns, bumps and break outs
Can you get a vajacial while pregnant?
Yes. The topical products used are totally safe for a pregnant woman. For those with extremely sensitive skin, or skin that is not reacting well to pregnancy, I advise you to contact your doctor. Bikini facials while pregnant is a great way to relax and feel confident in your bikini area, especially before giving birth. Make sure you don't get a vajacial too close to your due date. One month before should be fine.
How long should I wait after waxing to get a Vajacial?
It's okay to get the vajacial right after a wax, however, it's better to wait about 10 days after a bikini or Brazilian wax to receive a vajacial. This amount of time allows the hair growth to form just beneath the skin so that any treatments received that target ingrown hairs can be most effective.
Is it safe to get a vajacial?
Vajacials are safe in the hands of a trained esthetician who is comfortable and experienced in working in this sensitive area, It is also important to understand that the vajacial is a cosmetic procedure, NOT a medical procedure.